- child_process- Subprocess management module
- console-Console access object
- coroutine- Concurrency control module
- global- Global object, the base object accessible to all scripts
- gui- gui module
osmodule is one of the core modules used to run operating system functions. It provides utility functions for interacting with the operating system, including file address, file path, network interface, host name, operating system type, etc.
- process- Process processing module, used to manage the resources of the current process
- timers- The timers module is a built-in module that provides some time-related functions and objects, including setTimeout(), setInterval(), clearInterval(), clearTimeout(), etc.
- tty- tty module
- vm- Sandbox module, used to isolate operating environments with different security levels
- worker_threads- worker basic module
- File System
- fs- The fs module is a file system operation module. It provides disk I/O operations such as reading files, writing files, opening files, closing files, changing file permissions, etc., and supports both synchronous and asynchronous usage. The fs module also provides a file monitor function, which can monitor changes in files and directories in the file system and call back the specified function.
- io- Input and output processing module
- path- The path module is a core module that provides some utility functions to handle paths to files and directories. It does not check whether the path exists or is a valid path, but only provides methods to handle the path
- path_posix- File path processing module
- path_win32- File path processing module
- dgram- One of the basic modules of dgram, mainly used to implement UDP data packet socket encapsulation.
- dns- dns domain name query module
- http- The http module encapsulates the processing of HTTP requests and responses, allowing us to easily create an http server or simulate a client to initiate an http request. Using the http module, developers can easily write and process code related to the HTTP protocol.
- mq- Message queue module
- net- Network access module
- punycode- punycode international domain name conversion module
- querystring- The querystring module provides some practical functions for parsing and serializing URL query parameters. Using the querystring module, you can easily parse URL query parameters into objects or strings, and you can also serialize objects into URL query parameter strings.
- ssl- The ssl module is the built-in encryption module of fibjs, which can be used to establish the SSL hypertext transfer protocol of network connections. This module provides cryptographic verification so that clients and servers can ensure the connection is secure
- url- url processing module. The url module provides the Url class for processing URL-related operations, including parsing, assembly, splicing, etc.
- ws- websocket support module
- base32- base32 encoding and decoding module
- base64- base64 encoding and decoding module
- base58- base58 encoding and decoding module
encodingmodule is a module built into FibJS, which is used to convert between various data encoding formats and binary. These data encoding formats include
base58etc. some commonly used data encoding formats.
- hex- The hex module is a built-in module that provides a hexadecimal implementation between encoding and decoding binary data and ASCII characters.
hexThe module provides two functions: encoding and decoding
iconvis a built-in conversion module used to realize data conversion between various different encodings.
- json- json encoding and decoding module
- multibase- Multibase is based on Base1x encoding and introduces multiple encoding prefix encoding methods.
- msgpack- msgpack is a data exchange format that is more lightweight than JSON. It can serialize JSON objects into binary data to achieve faster and more efficient data exchange.
- string_decoder- Decode Buffer to string
fibjsa built-in encryption algorithm module. It provides symmetric encryption, asymmetric encryption, digest algorithm, cryptographic random number generator and other functions. Before use,
require('crypto')the module needs to be loaded via .
- hash- The hash module is mainly used to implement message digest algorithms and is a very important sub-module in implementing encryption algorithms. At the same time, the message digest algorithm is also the basis of many encryption algorithms.
- zip- The zip module is a module for file compression and decompression. It provides operations such as compressing, decompressing, finding and enumerating file lists in zip files.
- zlib- zlib is a built-in compression module that supports multiple compression formats and modes such as gzip, deflate, and zlib.
- assert- Assertion test module, if the test value is false, an error will be reported. The error reporting behavior can be set to continue running or throw an error.
- performance- performance basic performance monitoring module
- perf_hooks- perf_hooks basic module
- profiler- Memory profiler module
- test- The test module is a testing framework. Combined with the assertion module,
assertvarious test cases can be easily written
- db- Database access module
- gd- The gd module is a module for image processing. It provides the functions of creating, operating, and storing images, and provides a wealth of color, filter, drawing and other related operations.
- registry- The registry module is a module that operates the Windows Registry. It provides methods and constants to access the registry, which can read, modify, delete, add and other operations. The registry module provides operations similar to those used by Windows applications, but provides the capabilities in FibJS. Constants include common Root, data type and other constants, as well as some constants used for return values of different operations.
- util- The util module provides practical tool functions such as judgment of data type, copying of object attributes, parsing of template strings, and event processing.
- uuid- The uuid module provides creation of unique ids. It can be used to generate UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) that meets various requirements
- xml- xml processing module, you can use the xml module to parse and process xml and html files
- types- The types module provides tool functions for determining data types.